Introduction to Family History Course
- Introduction to family history - setting the scene & getting ready.
- Vital Records
- Place Data & Records
- Educational Records
- Occupational Records
- Mobility Records
- Taxation Records
- Other Life Records
- Heraldic Records
- Assembled Biographies
- Photographic and Images
- The course is delivered weekly
- Course length is about 3 hours a week (with some flexibility for comfort breaks)
- Approximately 12 in a group
- Cost is £15.00 per class or £120 for the entire 12 week course (an early bird rate of £100 maybe available)
- Included in the price is refreshments & biscuits (if applicable) and handouts.
- To register for the course please complete the form below.
- Payment can be via Paypal once an invoice has been issued or alternatively contact me for my address and you can pay by Stirling cheque.
- If you want to be notified of when further courses are to being run, please complete the form below.